“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom”
Socrates, now he was a wise dude! (Thanks Bill & Ted!)
And his wisdom applies to your life right now - thousands of years later.
Self knowledge, becoming attuned to your True Self, is a lifelong journey ... but you can get started at any time, and enjoy the benefits right from the get go. To get started tuning into your True Self NOW, join my upcoming FREE 7 day (Re)Discover You Challenge Course here: http://www.subscribepage.com/rediscoveryou.
There are many benefits of taking the time to know your True Self - the you not just on the surface but at the core. Here are just a few.
1. You’ll make better decisions. From little ones to big scary ones. When you know your True Self, you will always know what path is in alignment with your goals, values, strengths, and ideals. You’ll be able to solve any of life’s problems when you know your True Self.
2. You’ll have more self control. It’ll be easier to resist temptation, eradicate bad habits and create new, positive ones with ease when you know your motivations. You’ll know how to turn on your willpower to get you started and then be able to switch to self discipline with ease when your willpower wanes.
3. You’ll feel less societal pressure to do, be and have whatever is deemed important at that moment. This one is especially important for those who are interested in lagom or minimalism as a way of life. You’ll know what you want and don’t want, and be able to respond in alignment with your True Self with ease. It’ll even be easier to say no to things too.
4. You’ll understand others better because you have insight as to why they are reacting or behaving in a certain way. You’ll be more tolerant and have greater empathy too.
5. Most importantly, you’ll be happier and more confident. You will express yourself more freely and with greater ease because you know what you want, why you want it, and the values, strengths and ideals that underpin your choices and actions. You will also feel more alive than ever, have richer and deeper experiences with others and with yourself, you’ll enjoy more new things, and live a more balanced life.
Sounds like the perfect way to live, right?
If you have been inspired to become more aligned and in tune with your True Self to create a happier and more balanced life, join my upcoming FREE 7-day (Re)Discover You Challenge course, starting August 21st. Find out more here: http://www.subscribepage.com/rediscoveryou.